COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic - Sept. 19, 2022
September 13, 2022
We are pleased to announce that Cabot Public Schools is partnering with the Cabot Health Department to provide COVID-19 vaccines to students, staff, and substitutes. *Pfizer vaccines will be administered.
Vaccine Clinic Date, Time & Location:
Monday, September 19, 2022
2:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Cabot Veterans Park Event Center (508 N. Lincoln St.)
This clinic is available to individuals 5 years of age and older. If you have private insurance, Medicaid or ARKids, the provider will be able to seek reimbursement for the cost of giving the vaccine. If you do not have insurance or your insurance does not pay for vaccines, there will still be no charge to you.
It is very important to read through the steps required if you choose for your child or yourself to be vaccinated.
For you to receive the Covid vaccine:
- All students MUST be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
- Read and complete the COVID Vaccine Consent Form.
- Bring the completed consent form to the vaccine clinic.
- If you have any form of insurance, please bring your card or ID number.
- If you previously received any Covid vaccinations, you MUST bring your Covid vaccination documentation to this clinic in order to receive additional vaccinations.
For any questions regarding the Covid Vaccine Clinic, please contact the Cabot Health Department at 501-843-7561.